Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recapping 2010

For my 1st post I'll just add a link to some of my favorite pictures that I took in 2010. I didn't get a chance to take the camera out as much as I would of liked to in 2010, but I did get some great shots of the World's best surfers competing at the US Open of Surf in Huntington Beach.


















The full set can be viewed here: US Open of Surf 2010 Men

I also tried to get some beach and sunset pictures in HB which I thought turned out OK. Here's one of my favorites from that set:




The whole set of some of my Huntingon Beach pictures can be seen here: HB Set

In November I took a trip to Phoenix to visit some family and watch the 49ers play the Cards. While there I was able to snap some nice pictures of Sedona right before a snow storm hit.




The complete set of Sedona Pictures can be seen here: Sedona, AZ 11.28.2010 Set

We also hiked up Camelback Mt where I took a few pics as well. You can see an assortment of some of my favorites that I took in 2010 here: EdBro Flickr Set 2010 Favorites

No comments: